Beautiful Home with Master on the Main!
1254 Thorncliff Court Lawrenceville, GA, 30044 Get directions$210,000
- Age1998 Years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- District Gwinnett County - Brookwood Cluster
- MLS# 4260689
- Listed 9 Years 5 Months 5 Days Ago
Congratulations to newlyweds Janet and Jim on the sale of Janet's home!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths. Custom faux wood blinds & drapes throughout. Inviting two story foyer has wood floors and custom wainscot. Arched entry to elegant living room w/ bay window. Arched entries from foyer and living room to formal dining room w/ trey ceiling and custom moldings and wainscot. Open family room has 2 story ceiling, fireplace, custom mantel w/ accent lighting and is open to kitchen and breakfast room. Kitchen has wood floors, stained cabinet, pantry, breakfast bar and is open to family room. Bright and open breakfast room has wood floors and French doors leading to screen porch. Half bath on main. Private master bedroom on main floor has trey ceiling and custom moldings. Master bath has jetted tub, separate tiled shower, tile floors, vanity w/ dual sinks and large walk-in closet. Bedroom on upper level has walk-in closet and private bath. 2 additional spacious bedrooms on upper level. Second bath on upper level. Bonus room could be easily converted to fifth bedroom
- Hard coat stucco front with fiber cement siding 3 sides. Two car garage with automatic opener. Professionally landscaped front and backyards. Screen porch has tile floors, ceiling fan and exposed timber ceiling. Covered patio next to screen porch for grilling. Walk to neighborhood swimming pool, tennis courts and clubhouse. Neighborhood has 2 pools and 10 tennis courts. Walk to 91 acre Alexander Park. Park has 1.4 mile paved multipurpose trail, 1 mile soft surface trail, horseshoe pit, playground, lake and 18-hole disc golf course. Close to restaurants and shopping.
- Subdivision: Flowers Crossing at the Mill High School: Brookwood Middle School: Crews Elementary School: Craig Equal Housing Opportunity All information believed accurate but not warranted.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Alton C. Crews Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|9||Craig Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|8||Brookwood High School||9-12||2.9 mi|
|NA||Snellville Christian Academy||PK-12||0.6 mi|
|NA||Oakland Meadow School||PK-12||0.8 mi|
|4||Margaret Winn Holt Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|5||Richards Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|5||Cedar Hill Elementary School||PK-5||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Kathy and Tom PetersBroker, CDPE, Elite Realtor Society, 100% Club, e-PRO Agent
- Peters Home Team Realty Lilburn, GA 30047
- Work (770) 401-5353
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Lilburn, Decatur, Brookhaven, Duluth, Snellville, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain
- Specializations Real Estate