4 Bedroom and 3 Bath in Parkview School District!
647 Haralson Way Lilburn, GA, 30047 Get directions$215,000
- Age1985 Years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- District Gwinnett County - Parkview Cluster
- MLS# 5102131
- Listed 8 Years 12 Months 23 Days Ago
Congratulations to our sellers Mr. and Mrs. Peng on the sale of their nicely maintained home in Lilburn!
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 baths. Two story open foyer with custom wainscot. Family room with judges paneling, built-in wet bar w/ storage, French door leading to deck and masonry fireplace. Living room with custom moldings. Large dining room with custom moldings and bay window overlooking backyard. Huge kitchen with stained custom cabinets, breakfast bar, desk and large pantry. Large breakfast room overlooks backyard. Guest suite with full bath on main. Large laundry room with storage shelves. Huge private master suite, large walk in closet, bath with tiled shower, separate garden tub, dual sinks and linen closet. 2 more large bedrooms and 3rd full bath on upper level. Large bonus room/ possible 5th bedroom.
- Traditional with rocking chair front porch. 2 car garage with automatic door opener. Large deck overlooks private backyard. Storage building at back of lot. Award winning Parkview cluster schools. Walk to Camp Creek Elementary and Parkview High School. Close to library, shopping and restaurants. Close to Mtn. Park, Mtn. Park Aquatic center and Lilburn Greenway Trail.
- Subdivision: Haralson Hills High School: Parkview Middle School: Trickum Elementary School: Camp Creek Equal Housing Opportunity All information believed accurate but not warranted.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Camp Creek Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|7||Parkview High School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|7||Trickum Middle School||6-8||1.7 mi|
|NA||Parkview Christian School||K-8||0.6 mi|
|8||Arcado Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|7||Mountain Park Elementary School||PK-5||1.8 mi|
|NA||Killian Hill Christian School||K-12||1.9 mi|
|5||Lilburn Middle School||6-8||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Kathy and Tom PetersBroker, CDPE, Elite Realtor Society, 100% Club, e-PRO Agent
- Peters Home Team Realty Lilburn, GA 30047
- Work (770) 401-5353
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Lilburn, Decatur, Brookhaven, Duluth, Snellville, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain
- Specializations Real Estate