Owner Financing Available to Qualified Buyers!
202 Streamside Court Lilburn, GA, 30047 Get directions$360,000
- Age1999 Years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- District Gwinnett County -Parkview Cluster
- MLS# 5087948
- Listed 11 Years 4 Months 2 Days Ago
Congratulations to our sellers Linda and Brad on the sale of this beautiful home in Woodfall Subdivision in Lilburn!
- Hardwood floors and 9 ft ceilings on main level. Living room with custom crown molding and wainscot. Dining room with crown molding, chair rail and custom faux finished walls. 2 story family room has masonry fireplace with gas logs and floor to ceiling windows. Huge gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets and granite countertops, gas cook top, double ovens, built-in microwave, island with breakfast bar and bookshelves. Breakfast room with bay window opens to deck. Huge master suite on main level has trey ceiling and bay window. Master bath features jetted tub and separate tiled shower, large walk-in closet, and vanity with granite counter top and dual sinks. Large laundry room with sink and storage cabinets on main floor. Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs have walk-in closets and shared bath. 4th bedroom upstairs has private bath and walk-in closet. Finished terrace level includes office, rec room, family/media room and lots of storage.
- 3 sides brick Traditional with cement fiber board on 4th side. Covered entry. Large 2 car garage with automatic door opener. Huge deck overlooks private fenced backyard. Backyard is a outdoor paradise featuring low maintenance plants, waterfalls, ponds, multiple patios and seating areas to view the sunset at all times of the evening. Cul-de-sac lot with professional landscaping and irrigation system. New roof installed in 2009. Walk to Lilburn City Park and downtown restaurants and shops.
- Subdivision: Woodfall High School: Parkview Middle School: Trickum Elementary School: Arcado Equal Housing Opportunity All information believed accurate but not warranted.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Arcado Elementary School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|7||Trickum Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|7||Parkview High School||9-12||1.5 mi|
|NA||Parkview Christian School||K-8||0.3 mi|
|5||Lilburn Middle School||6-8||1.1 mi|
|NA||Killian Hill Christian School||K-12||1.3 mi|
|9||Camp Creek Elementary School||PK-5||1.4 mi|
|6||Lilburn Elementary School||PK-5||1.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Kathy and Tom PetersBroker, CDPE, Elite Realtor Society, 100% Club, e-PRO Agent
- Peters Home Team Realty Lilburn, GA 30047
- Work (770) 401-5353
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Lilburn, Decatur, Brookhaven, Duluth, Snellville, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain
- Specializations Real Estate